About Me

My photo
The Queen of Randomness™

Copyright

  • All content, including drawings, images and photographs, posted on this blog are Copyright © All rights reserved. Please do not use or reproduce anything from this blog without my permission.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

apple of my eye



17 comments:

  1. Love the warm tone of these and the idea and of the course the images themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolute fun!! Love It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely HEART your collage... and the very fun pictures you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative and sweet. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one, it has such a lovely fun vibe going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative and fun! And I love the picture you have as your header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I just love it. I wait and wait NOT to love something you take : ) It hasn't happened yet. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's really awesome! Love the collage and the apple! different than the other entries I've seen, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um perfect. Seriously, it's unique and creative and beautiful all at once! :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is AMAZING!!! Love it soo much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creativity, and I love the images. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your photos! very creative! and so sweet.

    amy in peru

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2012 Joanne / Headshots & Whatnots/ All Rights Reserved

---

my blogs

readers

Labels