About Me

My photo
The Queen of Randomness™

Copyright

  • All content, including drawings, images and photographs, posted on this blog are Copyright © All rights reserved. Please do not use or reproduce anything from this blog without my permission.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

lets jump!




9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Did you use tilt shift to do this? Love how the one on the left hasn't quite taken off! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shot! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Amazing, Fabulous, Awesome. Is this tilt-shift? How did you do this? Oh by the way, nice picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shot! I like all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot...tilt shift? If so, very cool use. I've not seen anything like that so think its really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a very cool shot! This is definitely one of my favorites.

    http://deniseisrundmt.com/2010/03/09/i-heart-faces-jump-for-joy/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks y'all.. unfortunately, this wasnt taken using a ts lens. post editing was done on PS3. lens blur if y'all were wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2012 Joanne / Headshots & Whatnots/ All Rights Reserved

---

my blogs

readers

Labels